The Joyful Journal is a daily journal specially created for kids age 5 to 12 with daily journal prompts and space for kids to write, draw and express their daily thoughts and emotions.
- A5 Size
- Plastic Cover
- 2 Sticker Sheets
The Joyful Journal hopes to:
- Help kids to inculcate the habit of writing in a journal so that they can express their thoughts and emotions freely in a safe space.
- Help them to reflect on what happened in the day so they can process and think through the lessons and emotions that came with the events.
- Help them to understand that they can find joy, goodness and things to be thankful for every day.
Gratitude Jar & Worry Jar Activities:
- This version of The Joyful Journal comes with the Gratitude Jar and Worry Jar activities with accompanying sticker sheets.
- Kids get to paste a sticker every time they share something that they are thankful for. It acts as a beautiful reminder of all the wonderful things in their life as they watch their Gratitude Jar fill up.
- Similarly, they get to paste a sticker inside their worry jar every time they share about something that makes them worried or unhappy. It helps them to acknowledge and "leave" their worries and unhappiness in the jar after sharing about them.
This is a Lite Version of the Joyful Journal with 14 days of daily prompts pages. We are currently working on a full version of the Joyful Journal so do follow @daprayersigns on Instagram and sign up for our mailing list to be updated when it launch!